|Paleo Salad Recipe|
- 3 cups fresh Arugula
- 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries or cranberries
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts soaked
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Wash arugula, strawberries and blackberries/cranberries and set aside to dry.
- Cut strawberries in quarter or halves
- Slice walnuts in halves
- Mix arugula, strawberries, blackberries/cranberries, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Top salad with balsamic dressing of choice.
- Paleo Balsamic Dressing Recipe: In a small bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey.
Paleo Mango, Tomato and Mint Salsa Recipe
|Paleo Salad Recipe|
1/2 cup peeled red onion
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup fresh diced mint
1 tablespoon pureed chipotle
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
1 tsp sea salt to taste
1 tsp black pepper or cayenne pepper to taste
1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
Mix ingredients in bowl.
Season to taste.
Refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes
Serve as side dish, or scrambed eggs or over favorite meat recipe.
Paleo Sauce Recipe
Photo: Provided Google Images
Beautifully displayed Paleo Salad quick and easy. Honeydew melon slices place of bed of edible vegetable ferns (diplazium esculentium). Glossary of edible plant leave (wikipedia)
- 1 lemon or lime (to taste)
- 1 Honeydew melon
- Remove skin and seeds.
- When removing skin retain melon's shape
- Slice in fine vertical slices (slices should be moon shaped
- Dash each slice with lemon or lime juice.
- Arrange vegetable ferns in middle size bowl.
- Place slices in circled on bed of vegetable ferns.
What Can Be Easier? Serve
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup clean, drained and sliced radishes
|Paleo Eggs and Capsicum Recipe|
-2 boiled eggs, diced
-2 bacon eyes, diced
-½ green capsicum, diced
-¼ cup parsley, chopped
-1 cup mixed salad leaves
-Place oil and bacon in a frying pan on medium heat and cook until bacon has started to crisp.
-Remove excess oil and place bacon into a mixing bowl along with boiled eggs, capsicum, parsley
and mayonnaise. Combine well.
To serve, place salad leaves on a plate and top with egg and capsicum mixture.
Provided: The Paleo Recipes Cookbook
Tomato and Basil Salad Recipe
-Fresh organic cherry tomatoes
-Fresh basil leaves
Combine all ingredients into a salad bowl. Serve.
Provided by: The Paleo Recipes Cookbook
Paleo Whole Tomato, Basil and Mint Salad
Optional add seeds and nuts to taste
|Paleo Salad Tomato, Basil and Mint|
- 6 medium size tomatoes quartered
- Fresh basil leaves
- Fresh mint leaves
- Balsamic Vinegar
Combine all ingredients in salad bowl. Refrigerate for approximately 60 minutes
Fresh Fruit Salad Recipe
|Paleo Fresh Fruit Salad|
-6 peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
-1 pound strawberries, rinsed, hulled and sliced
- 2 oranges or tangerines (peeled and divided)
-1/2 pound seedless green grapes
-1/2 pound seedless red grapes
-3 bananas, peeled and sliced
-1/2 pound blackberries or blueberries (to taste)
-small amount of honey (topping to taste)
-juice of one lime
-1/2 cup pineapple juice
-1 teaspoon ground ginger
Combine chopped and sliced fruits in a large serving bowl; toss gently.Add small amount of honey to taste. Whisk together remaining ingredients in a small bowl or 1 cup measure. Pour dressing mixture over fruit and toss gently to combine. Cover and chill the fruit salad thoroughly before serving.
This fruit salad recipe makes enough to serve about 10 to 12 people.
Ideal party plate of fresh fruits. Use fruits in season. This recipe uses fresh kiwi, tangerines, grapes, strawberries and sliced pineapple. Fruits can be substituted with peeled bananas, sliced apples, watermelon or cantelope. For bananas, apples and cantelope dash with lemon or lime juice to prevent oxidiation. Use your imagination. This simple and easy fruit plate is a beautiful and healty appetizer.
Measurements with vary based on size of plater.
- 3 tangerines (peeled and separated can substitue with oranges)
- 4 kiwi (peeled and sliced)
- 1 pound of strawberries (washed/drained and sliced
- 1 pound pineapple cubes
- 1 pound green grapes (leave on stems)
- 1 pound red grapes (leave on stems)
- Arrange fruits as desire.
- 3 cucumber cut horizonally (approximate 1/8 inch each)
- 3 medium size tomatoes (stems removes and sliced in 8 sections)
- 1/4 cup finely cut parsley
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In bowl mix all ingredients.
Paleo Balsamic Dressing Recipe
In a small bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey.
Paleo Creamy Curry Sauce Dressing Recipe
Raw Food Salad Dressing. Delicious raw food sauce to pour over meats, chicken, fish, fruits and vegetables. Zing-up your Paleo fresh fruit salad or fresh vegetable salads with this savory Paleo Salad Sauce.
Yield approximately 2 cups
3/4 cup water
2 avocados, pitted and peeled
1 orange, peeled, seeded
1 clove garlic
Juice of 1 lime
1/2 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
2 teaspoons curry
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Blend all of the ingredients until creamy. Serve over your favorite chopped vegetables, vegetable an fruit salad.
Disclaimer: The resources included in this list are provided only as a guide to a variety of online information services. A listing does not imply an endorsement of the information or services provided. This information is not offered to be interpreted as medical or professional advice. All medical information needs to be carefully reviewed with your health care provider. Note: The tips on this site should not replace advice from your physician. Always check your physician before making any changes to your daily habits.
"Disclosure: Compensation Affiliate"